Tomorrow is the day. THE DAY.
Tomorrow is the day that I am going to…”DRUM ROLL PLEASE!”
Write in front of my students! My current emotions: EXCITED. NERVOUS. CONFIDENT. I have shared writing with my students, but I have never before written in front of and with my students.
For today’s SOL blog post, I thought I would generate some ideas that I can bring with me to class as I model writing WITH students.
- Things I’ve had to say goodbye to (college, some of my friends, my grandmother).
- Earlier this year, my watch dropped on the ground and the glass cracked. I was, for a very long time, scared to tell my mom and dad. Thank goodness I did since there was a limited warrenty on it! Phew!
- Like mother, like daughter: why I love being just like my mom!
- Why do I run?
- Perfectionism: What I’ve missed.
- Random acts of kindness: PAY IT FORWARD.
- My ongoing dabacle with Dunkin’ Donuts.
- Flowers for my grandmother.
- Revisiting yesteryears.
- College Athleticism: What it takes.
- Pacer Test and beating the boys.
To be continued…